HOW TO REDUCE CALL RATE IN AIRTEL?

HOW TO REDUCE CALL RATE IN AIRTEL?







This is a trick i got from one of my friend. I don't know is this working properly. I can't check this, because I don't have an AIRTEL sim. So try this and comment- Is it working or not.







The following trick is for Airtel-Airtel at 30p/min. Airtel to other network at 40p/min and STD will be charged 50p/min.






To activate this offer you have to dial 51570.When your call get connected,choose your prefer language and than press 1.Now system says that Offer activated successfully.








My friend said this trick has been successfully tested in Kerala and working perfectly.
You may also try the following offers

To get 1p/sec call charge then send sms YESFREE to 121.
This one is preety default plan in all operators.To get 40p/min trick send sms as YESADV to 121.There is no guarantee...

Click here for reading How to get Free message for 6 months without special charging?

Happy Learning...

Comments